Essential Oil - Immune Boost
Kill Off the Bugs
Essential Oils to... Prevent and Bust those Winter Colds
Exercise, nutrition, sleep, and other healthy habits help to strengthen our immune system, but sometimes we need a little extra boost to keep the body protected from outside influences.
Essential oils can be that extra boost to your immune. Essential oils have powerful cleansing/purifying properties (for outside and inside) they're especially effective when you are already practicing healthy habits. Click here to start your healthy daily habits.
Keep these essential oil tips on hand
Place a few drops in diffuser to purify and freshen the air in your home/office
Add five drops of Purify to a spray bottle with water for home/office cleaner
2. On Guard Known as the protective blend with powerful immune support. A study on human
cells validated inflammatory and immunomodulatory effectiveness in modifying response of the immune and inflammation systems.(1) A blend of Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary essential oils) that is easy to incorporate into your life
From brushing your teeth and mouthwash
to washing / sanitizing your hands,
place 5 drops on guard in your diffuser at your workplace, living room and or bedroom)
3. Frankincense resin was often used in traditional health practices. In a recent study (see
references below), doTERRA scientists investigated the effect on human skin cells. The results suggest that Frankincense essential oil supports a healthy immune response, promotes overall skin health, and supports a healthy inflammatory response in skin cells.*
Daily Immune Boost Blend: In a 10 ml roller bottle place 10 drops each of Frankincense, Oregano Oil, OnGuard, and Lemon and fill remainder with fractionated coconut oil. Improves the integrity of the immune system and wards off any virus and bacteria. To Use: roll on bottoms of feet when wake-up, when go to bed (safe for children too*) * keep away from face and eyes
Tracy Coe, CPT-PMA, C-QRA Wellness & Nutrition Practitioner firstname.lastname@example.org
Tracy Coe is a certified QRA wellness and nutrition practitioner who’s passion is to support the community in educating and providing professional documented and researched options of whole foods, cleansing, and toxicity prevention to support short/long term health and wellness and vitality for the individual and family. For more information email email@example.com or call 424.903.3104
- Saeki Y. and Shiohara M. Physiological effects of inhaling fragnances. International Journal of Aromatherapy. 2001;11(3):118-125.
- C. A. O’Bryan, P. G. Crandall, V. I. Chalova, and S. C. Ricke, “Orange Essential Oils Antimicrobial Activities against Salmonella spp.,” J. Food Sci., vol. 73, no. 6, pp. M264–M267, Aug. 2008.
- Yu D, Wang J, Shao X, Xu F, Wang H. Antifungal modes of action of tea tree oil and its two characteristic components against Botrytis cinerea. J Appl Microbiol. 2015;119(5):1253-1262. doi:10.1111/jam.12939
- Han, X., Rodriguez, D., & Parker, T. L. (2017). Biological activities of frankincense essential oil in human dermal fibroblasts. Biochimie Open, 4, 31-35. doi:10.1016/j.biopen.2017.01.003 Health statements on this page have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The health information and products on this site is for education purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. It is solely informational in nature Tracy Coe and CoeDynamics assumes no responsibility in treatment or cure of any disease or illness. The information provided verbally, written, electronically is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please consult your health care practitioner before engaging in any treatments or nutritional product mentioned or suggested in these messages.