Covid19- Creating Opportunities
Make this an opportunity to…
Response to COVID-19
CoeDynamics and its partners are staying up to date on the Coronavirus.
- we are continuing our regular practice, to maintain clean air and clean studio environments
- we are requesting all clients staff to keep hands clean before and after sessions
- air-purifiers with therapeutic essentials oils are being run during and after operation
- air flow is kept moving through open doors.
- we are also requesting for anyone who is ill or has recently traveled to take some time to stay in your home.
If you have questions, feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
I also want to encourage to make this an opportunity to...
- Not go into panic, stay up-to-date and take healthy precautions butat the same time keep a healthy intact mind and not overwhelm with staying glued to media which can and is eluding panic
- Choose your words, wisely…(for yourself, your family, and others in your influence)
a quote from Prov 18:21a NLT says “The tongue can bring death or life;”
“choose to use our voice in a way that serves both our lives and the wider world..
THINK: True Helpful Important Necessary Kind by Holly Lebowitz RossiPosted in Positive Living, Oct 19, 2018
- Choose to see the lining in the storm.. there is always a rainbow at the end of a storm
- Choose to support your community
If you give to charities, please do not stop, these are the times that need it the most
- Choose to pray not panic..
there are a number of studies about prayer (in faith) and its positive effect on health (mental and physical)
NUTRITION & IMMUNE
If you are feeling under the weather, please see below
- blogs to build the immune system
- list of very effective immune supportive nutritional supplements available through CoeDynamics by clicking links below or email email@example.com
Blog: Get A Healthy Start
Blog: You Got Sick Now What
BIOSUPERFOOD F1 or F2: an imbalance of free radicals can depress many of the body’s systems including immune. BioSuperfood is a micro algae nutrient rich formula: superior anti-oxidant, that is readily available for cell absorbtion Natural Source VITAMIN C with its co-factors helps immune cells’by actively transporting vitamin C into cells during times of stress. ZINC ASSAY: healthy levels of zinc can help support and improve healthy cell function. Zinc sulfate heptahydrate is in an ionic form – the most effective form. (unlike other forms of zinc) BETAINE HCL Healthy stomach acid levels are the first line of defense in your body’s natural immune response. Lowered levels may stress the immune system PROBIOTICS: clinical research has now shown that 70% of the body’s immune cells are located in the digestive tract. Probiotics are needed to help the create and maintain optimal gut balance One superstar probiotic, Bacillus subtilis, concentrates its actions on bolstering immune function NUCLEO IMMUNE: nucleotides are the building blocks for every cell. During times of stress, nucleotide can rapidly deplete. Supplemental cell absorbing nucleotides can help promote a healthy immune response, speeding up healing. ALLICIDIN: Human studies confirm superior immune properties of allicin in garlic. Allicin is the broad spectrum immune support and immunomodulating properties of garlic. FERMENTED COD LIVER/BUTTER OIL: the body needs adequate fat nutrients to absorb minerals and includes Omega 3,6, 7, 9 EPA, DHA Vitamin D & A & K, Vitamin D researched to support immune system
To Great Health & Fitness!
Tracy Coe, CPT-PMA, C-QRA Wellness & Nutrition PractitionerCoeDynamics
Tracy Coe is a certified QRA wellness and nutrition practitioner who’s passion is to support the community in educating and providing professional documented and researched options of whole foods, cleansing, and toxicity prevention to support short/long term health and wellness and vitality for the individual and family. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 424.903.3104
www.bioage.com Health statements on this page have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The health information and products on this site is for education purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. It is solely informational in nature Tracy Coe and CoeDynamics assumes no responsibility in treatment or cure of any disease or illness. The information provided verbally, written, electronically is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please consult your health care practitioner before engaging in any treatments or nutritional product mentioned or suggested in these messages.