Whole Health & Nutrition Programs
A journey to whole health and wellness
Coming from what was thought to be a healthy lifestyle both in fitness and nutrition (following “fad” non-scientific diets and taking my vitamins daily), myself and the people in my lives several years back were all taken by surprise when I ended up in ICU after a “routine” knee surgery with a systemic infection. Two months later, I came out of the hospital stabilized after being dosed with prayers and medication, but struggled to regain who I was. I wanted to be back to a LIFE of VITALITY, passion, joy, energy, fitness, and peace – hence my journey and pursuit to what true health is began. I was seeking wisdom with a definition of “what is true right and lasting”.
What does health look, feel, sound, and taste like? And What are vitamins? Are they needed? Are they pure? How many do I take? Which ones does my body/mind need? Is my body even absorbing them? Why is today’s culture bombarded with health challenges and diseases that were rarely heard of or even non-existent 40 years ago?
It is these questions that has blessed me with health & wellness educators and mentors such as Weston A. Price Foundation www.westonaprice.org and Quantum Nutrition LabsTM(QNL) http://www.quantumnutrition.com or http://healthline.cc/ in understanding true, alive, and nourishing foods, our internal and external environments, conscious and subconscious thoughts and how the miraculous design of our body & mind responds to it all. The development of Body & Mind Coe-Dynamics, Inc. and its Whole Health and Nutrition Programs and Services is built with a passion of helping others learn choices to a Life of Whole Wellness.
Tracy Coe, Whole Health Wellness and Quantum Nutrition Educator, combines the technique of Quantum Reflex Analysis (QRATM ) with Whole Health and nutrition education and works with individuals, offers group wellness seminars, and can be booked as a presenter for a variety of whole health and nutrition programs. She invites you to be empowered with education to learn how you and your loved ones can too experience how your bodies and minds when properly nourished and functioning, has its own innate ability to experience LIFE to its fullest and be void of chronic aches, pains, “itis’s”, depression, low energy, symptoms of indigestion, menopausal symptoms, illness, disease, sleepless nights, and instead have LIFE of vitality, a sense of youth, a glow to your skin, a pep in your step with flexibility in your body, and a mental sharpness.
Healthy is NOT
- having to have 2 cups of coffee to get going with your day
- chronic joint aches, pains and stiffness
- waking up and not feeling rested
- having significant hormone imbalance (in either premenstrual or menopause stages)
- just the mere absence of disease
- you can NOT drug yourself to health
(Symptoms are a signal not the cause. Consider a shift from treating symptoms and instead do away with root drivers.)
- having vitality, strength, passion, and motivation to fulfill life with purpose all the days of your life
- Your health is a matter of your choice
“each of us have within the power to make the choice to live a healthier lifestyle”
- Once living raw ingredients,
- Processing that does not kill the nutritional value
- Capsulized and packaged to where products will not become rancid
- 100% free of excipients
- The combination of whole food nutritional ingredients where the value of the whole is greater then the sum of the individual
- Nutrition that can penetrate into the cells
- For more detail and learn more visit http://www.westonaprice.org/health-issues/dietary-supplements .
- to learn more Click Here.
*Disease although has become “the norm” it is not our natural design à we need to be proactive about our health.
- In 1905 less then 5% of adult population was chronically ill
- according to CDC, in 2005 53% of all Americans over 21 are chronically ill
- In 1959 cancer was rarely known, if there was a person who was in the hospital with cancer it was typically 1 person in their 90s.
- Today, US ranks in the top 3 countries with highest cancer rate and is rated 43rd behind Guam in “healthiest”
- Our bodies and minds are aging at accelerated rates.
- U.S. has the lowest life expectancy rate of people who surpass the age of 60.
*TODAY there are health issues that were unheard of 40 years ago: autism, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, auto-immune disorders, Alzheimer, acid reflux, irritable bowel syndrome
This information is being provided not to put out a scare, but rather to educate you of your options and choice to a true life of health
-Tracy offers nutritional guidance appointments including initial evaluations, external mud-pack detoxification, and program follow-ups. Sessions can expect to run between 30 – 90 minutes and are by appointment only. To inquire more or make an appointment call 310 798 7600 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join Body & Mind Coe-Dynamics, Inc. newsletter. Every month, Body & Mind Coe-Dynamics, Inc. offers self-education nutritional resources and tools either via newsletter and/or seminars.
-We are all unique and wonderfully designed, there is not a one size fits all program. Your evaluation times will be used to identify your personalGoals/wellness concerns
pH and digestion levels
Energy & rest levels
Living habits and environment (toxicity exposure via chemical, electrical and emotional)
Health and dental history
-The extent/depth of the programs will be depend upon the clients current state of health goals and commitment to themselves
-You will be provided with verifiable resources to educate yourself to learn underlying factors that create excellent health, make personal life investment changes towards building a life of true health wellness and vitality. These resources could include but may not be limited too:
Nutritional dense and delicious eating
Where to shop what to buy (a remodel of the food cabinet/refrigerator)
Nutritional complexes and protocols suggested for your program.