Whole Health & Nutrition Programs
Your journey to whole health and wellness
As the South Bay’s premier Pilates and Wellness center, CoeDynamics helps clients transform their overall health through Pilates instruction, wellness education programs and individual wellness coaching.
The restorative and healing powers of proper nutrition are vast and varied—by using our wellness services to change your lifestyle, you can bring your health back into balance and experience improved strength, energy and vitality. You will look and feel incredible.
Tracy Coe, Wellness and Quantum Nutrition Coach, tailors individual wellness programs with the use of a cutting edge testing technique, Quantum Reflex Analysis (QRA), while focusing on a nutrient dense diet and creating superior bioenergetics in your surrounding environments. These approaches are used to assist physical transformation, target specific health issues, and guide clients to live healthier, more vibrant lives.
Tracy’s one-on-one Wellness programs are customized for each client using QRA, a non-invasive means of communicating with the neurological system to determine an individual’s specific needs and deficiencies. This unique testing system lets you know exactly how many and which nutrients your body and how it will best absorb them. This eliminates the guessing game and saves you from spending money on unnecessary products, while enjoying a renewed sense of vitality, a youthful glow, increased flexibility and improved energy.
Tracy’s community wellness programs teach you what health looks and feels like. Through education, you’ll empower yourself and your loved ones as you discover how to properly nourish the body so you can live life to the fullest by eliminating chronic pain, low energy, insomnia, depression, digestive issues, menopausal symptoms, the flu, headaches, skin conditions, and other chronic health issues. Using hands-on consultation, coupled with educational and personally resourced materials, Tracyshares useful daily living practices that can be immediately implemented to support a journey of health and wellness for themselves and the entire family.
Tracy has distinguished herself as a Wellness & Quantum Nutrition Coach in the South Bay by guiding others to a life of vitality filled with increased energy, improved flexibility, mental sharpness, peace of mind and restful sleep. Tracy is a certified QRA Practitioner and draws inspiration from a vast knowledge of biochemists, herbalists, quantum physics, practitioners of Chinese Medicine and doctors. What sets Tracy apart is her compassion, listening ability and the individualized support and step-by-step approach she provides every single client. In addition, Tracy works exclusively with non-toxic, cell resonant, beyond organic, nutritional support products that are confirmed with QRAtesting.
Healthy is NOT
- having to have 2 cups of coffee to get going with your day
- chronic joint aches, pains and stiffness
- waking up and not feeling rested
- having significant hormone imbalance (in either premenstrual or menopause stages)
- just the mere absence of disease
- you can NOT drug yourself to health
(Symptoms are a signal not the cause. Consider a shift from treating symptoms and instead do away with root drivers.)
- having vitality, strength, passion, and motivation to fulfill life with purpose all the days of your life
- Your health is a matter of your choice
“each of us have within the power to make the choice to live a healthier lifestyle”
- Once living raw ingredients,
- Processing that does not kill the nutritional value
- Capsulized and packaged to where products will not become rancid
- 100% free of excipients
- The combination of whole food nutritional ingredients where the value of the whole is greater then the sum of the individual
- Nutrition that can penetrate into the cells
- For more detail and learn more visit http://www.westonaprice.org/health-issues/dietary-supplements .
- to learn more Click Here.
*Disease although has become “the norm” it is not our natural design à we need to be proactive about our health.
- In 1905 less then 5% of adult population was chronically ill
- according to CDC, in 2005 53% of all Americans over 21 are chronically ill
- In 1959 cancer was rarely known, if there was a person who was in the hospital with cancer it was typically 1 person in their 90s.
- Today, US ranks in the top 3 countries with highest cancer rate and is rated 43rd behind Guam in “healthiest”
- Our bodies and minds are aging at accelerated rates.
- U.S. has the lowest life expectancy rate of people who surpass the age of 60.
*TODAY there are health issues that were unheard of 40 years ago: autism, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, auto-immune disorders, Alzheimer, acid reflux, irritable bowel syndrome
This information is being provided not to put out a scare, but rather to educate you of your options and choice to a true life of health
-Tracy offers nutritional guidance appointments including initial evaluations, external mud-pack detoxification, and program follow-ups. Sessions can expect to run between 30 – 90 minutes and are by appointment only. To inquire more or make an appointment call 310 798 7600 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join Body & Mind Coe-Dynamics, Inc. newsletter. Every month, Body & Mind Coe-Dynamics, Inc. offers self-education nutritional resources and tools either via newsletter and/or seminars.
-We are all unique and wonderfully designed, there is not a one size fits all program. Your evaluation times will be used to identify your personalGoals/wellness concerns
pH and digestion levels
Energy & rest levels
Living habits and environment (toxicity exposure via chemical, electrical and emotional)
Health and dental history
-The extent/depth of the programs will be depend upon the clients current state of health goals and commitment to themselves
-You will be provided with verifiable resources to educate yourself to learn underlying factors that create excellent health, make personal life investment changes towards building a life of true health wellness and vitality. These resources could include but may not be limited too:
Nutritional dense and delicious eating
Where to shop what to buy (a remodel of the food cabinet/refrigerator)
Nutritional complexes and protocols suggested for your program.